1. Do you have a humble, teachable, repentant heart?
2. Do you love to lead more than you love to serve?
3. Do you love Jesus more than your act of service?
4. Have you been served so that you can serve?
5. Is it hard not to be prayerful?
When he had washed their feet and put on his outer garments and resumed his place, he said to them, “Do you understand what I have done to you? You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you. Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.